The Molisan cutlers continue to produce blades according to the methods and forms unchanged over the time: during the Spanish period, the blades of Frosolone competed in renown with those of Toledo. Products such as Zuava knives, scissors with a tortoise handle, the “gobbo di Frosolone” knife, tailor’s scissors, barber’s razors, daggers and envelope openers are personalized by the craftsman-designer with care and precious ornaments in white and colored bone, in silver , horn, wood, mother-of-pearl and, often, finely inlaid with typical and exclusive procedures.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_empty_space][vc_column_text]With the intention of making the craft shops protagonists of the cultural and artistic development of the Molise territory, we propose you the “Cutler for a day” experience where, with the supervision of a master craftsman, you can make your favourite steel object, which you will take back home at the end of the experience.[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]INCLUDED:
- Perforated steel workshop
- Assistance from the master craftsman
- The self-produced steel object
- Basic insurance policy
• Extras and everything that is not described in the section “included”
- The notice required for the reservation is 4 days in advance. Schedule should be determined at the time of booking.
- Minimum number of participants: 3 (the organizer has the right to cancel the tour if the minimum number of participants is not reached. In this case the fees already paid will be refunded.
The program may undergo variations depending on any technical and meteorological requirements.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]