Agnone is well known in Molise for its art, history and culture. It is an old town full of artistic doors, old vintage buildings, churches at least is an authentic open air museum.
[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Upon your arrival you will be greeted by Walter, your tour guide for the day. He will take you on a tour in the heart of the borgo to discover the historic center that conserves the ruins of a glorious past, of one of noble city of the Kingdom of Naples, as it was already considered since 1400, when the King of Naples gives the title of “Città Regia” (Royal Town).
In this pleasant walk, sweetened by the pure air that characterizes the high Molise, we will leave you enchanted by the hidden glimpses of this important religious center, with the presence of 5 convents and 14 churches, surrounded by a breathtaking landscape.
This important village is also famous for the handicraft and the manufacture of metals; the flagship of this tradition is represented by the presence in the city of the oldest foundry of bells in the world : the Pontificia Campane Marinelli Foundry.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_empty_space][vc_column_text]OUR EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
- Entrance ticket to the Pontificia Marinelli Foundry museum
- Entrance fee to the municipal library
- Guided tour in the historical centre of Agnone : visit to the Church of S. Emidio, Tomolo’s square, Venetian quarter, goldsmith’s workshop,
- Travel insurance
- Everything that is not described in “includes”
- Minimun number of participants: 4 adults (the organizer has the right to cancel the tour if the minimum number of participants is not reached. In this case the fees already paided will be refunded).
- The required notice for booking is 5 days in advance.
- Children from 4 to 10 years have a 50% discount. Free for children up to 3 years old.
The programme may change according to technical and meteorological requirements.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][/vc_column][/vc_row]