Come and live the opportunity of direct contact with the sea! You will be a real fisherman for one day, participating in fishing activities and all the human and environmental universe made up of rhythms, traditions, respect, passion, effort.
You will have the opportunity to discover little-known aspects of the sea by putting a real experience in your luggage. The sea is a magical place. How relaxing can it be to switch off from your daily routine by letting your eyes get lost looking at the sea?
You will learn about another aspect of beach holidays and you will live the opportunity to be not only a viewer but you will practice firsthand what it means to experience sea activities. In addition to discovering a different territory, you can participate in fishing operations and then taste the products of work: you can get to the heart of a fisherman’s day of work, you can observe the sea in a superficial way or you can decide to immerse yourself in the place you are visiting, letting yourself be guided through the depths of traditions that have been handed down for centuries, of legends and stories that really happened, with the privilege of having fishermen as a guide.
THE PRICE INCLUDES:
- Half day boat trip
- Fishing experience
- Fish-based appetizer + lunch, drinks included
- Basic insurance policy
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Transfer to and from the harbour
- Extras and all that is not described in section“included”
- The notice required for the reservation is 10 days in advance.
- Minimun number of participants: 8 (the organizer has the right to cancel the tour if the minimum number of participants is not reached. In this case the fees already paided will be refunded).
- Excursion starts from the harbour of termoli at 08.30 and ends at 15:00 approximately. The boat has a bathroom, a ladder for access to the water, a sundeck and a kitchen.
- Children from 4 to 11 years old have a 50% discount.
- At the time of booking, please indicate any allergies or intolerances, so that we can prepare a menu to suit your needs.
- The skipper of the boat has full power to deviate from the planned route according to the weather conditions and decide whether or not the excursion should be canceled or interrupted.
The programme may change according to technical and meteorological requirements.