A relaxing day to discover the secrets of the vine and the ancient art of the grape harvest.
The day will begin with a welcometoast to the winery Cantine D’Uva.Walking through the rows of vineyards in the company of an expert guide, you will discover the characteristics of Tintilia, the autochthonous vine of Molise. You will learn about its rows and the characteristics of its grapes.
From the field, you will then pass in the cellar with a sensory laboratory on the color, the smell and the taste of this typicalityMolise.
The visit will conclude with a typical lunch in the relais, where you can taste up to 6 wines combined with local specialties.
- Lunch menu: Long starter of typical products, first courses, dessert, with tasting accompanied by 6 wines
- Tasting menu: cutting board typical products with tasting accompanied by 3 wines
- Tour Experience
- Lunch or tasting
- Basic insurance policy
- Extras and all that is not described in section“included”
- Since the experience includes a journey through the vineyards, we recommend comfortable clothing and a pair of spare shoes.
- Minimun number of participants: 4 adults (the organizer has the right to cancel the tour if the minimum number of participants is not reached. In this case the fees already paided will be refunded).
- Prior notice for booking is 5 days in advance.
- At the time of booking, please indicate any allergies or intolerances, so that we can prepare a menu to suit your needs.
- Reduced price on the lunch menu for children up to 10 years.
The programme may change according to technical and meteorological requirements.