Every story has a beginning. Are you curious enough to spend two days following the steps of a prince and a princess?
You will discover the history and legends of those who ruled over this land . You will also have the opportunity to enjoy tastings of local products, like oil and wine.
Your weekend will start in Monteroduni. Your guide will lead you in Monteroduni’s castle, a magnificent building surrounded by olive groves and vineyards. After enjoy a walk in the valley with your guide that introduce to you the methods of oil and wine production. A wine tasting menu will be the perfect lunch break.
In the afternoon transfer to Isernia and ckeck-in at Antica Dimora 191, a boutique hotel in the heart of the city.
In the evening you will be free to discover the town and its hidden corners.
After breakfast and after the chek-out you will be ready to go in Venafro, to explore “the town of the 33 churches”. You will visit the Pandone’s castle with your private guide. Built in the highest part of the city, currently, in its rooms is kept the Museo Nazionale del Molise – an art gallery in which paintings are collected from several different churches abandoned or closed in Venafro.
You will walk trough the narrow streets of the town and reach Parco dell’Olivo , the only thematic area in the world dedicated to olive trees. Here you will enjoy a olive oil tasting surrounded by an unique atmosphere. This will be our way of saying you “arrivederci“!
- 1 night in B&B
- Breakfast buffet
- Entrance tickets to Pignatelli’s castle, Pandone’s castle and Museo Nazionale del Molise
- Guided tour of Pignatelli’s castle, Pignatelli oil mill and Campi Valerio winery cellar
- Tasting menu ( starter, first course, second course, dessert and 5 wine tasting)
- Guided tour of Pandone’s castle, the town of Venafro and Parco dell’Olivo
- Oil tasting menu (appetizer, first course, glass of wine and water)
- Basic insurance policy
- Extras and everything that is not described in “included”
- Possible tourist taxes to be settled in the facility
- Minimum of participants: 8 (the organizer has the right to cancel the tour if the minimum number of participants is not reached. In this case the fees already paid will be refunded).
- The required notice for booking is 10 days in advance.
- Children from 4 to 10 years have a 50% discount.
- For children up to 3 years old it is possible to request a cot free for charge.
- Please specify if there is any allergies or food intolerances at the moment of booking this tour.
The progamme may change according to technical and meteorological requirements.